Products / Air-Assisted Electrostatic Sprayers
The low-volume technology that ESS uses requires much less water, meaning one tank can provide hours rather than just minutes of spray time
- 40–80 MaxCharge™ nozzles
- Covers 12 - 25 acres per tank at 5 - 12 gal/ acre
- 35 - 60 ft. (10 -18 m) booms
- 150 gal. (567.8 L) tank, 200 gal. (757.1L) optional
- 10 gal. ( 37.9 L) rinse tank
- 3050 lbs (1384 kg) dry weight (60 nozzles)
- Quality, heavy-duty construction
- Made in U.S.A.
- Recommended 100 HP tractor, 75 HP minimum
ESS Row Crop sprayers provide unmatched air-assisted, low-volume spraying operations for countless growers. Working with a wide variety of crops, ESS technology can be seen in everything from strawberries and melons to onions and leafy greens.
ESS Row Crop units have flow rates of 5 to 12 gallons per acre, meaning one tank can provide hours rather than just minutes of spray time. At this low rate ESS sprayers still create over 10 times the number of spray droplets of a 300 GPA conventional sprayer. Now you can spray up to 30 acres on a single 150 gallon tank fill and get 2-3 times better coverage