ProTec Solutions - Provider Of Leading- Edge - Technology To Protect Your World!
ProTec Solutions Limited is the sole distributor in Turkey for NanoYo's nano-scale Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) manufactured in Japan in the leading range of one to five nanometers, and the sole Turkey, Near- and Middle-East, representative for the leading manufacturer MaxCharge based in Atlanta (Georgia) in the USA, for its patented high-efficiency Electrostatic Spraying Systems (ESS), electrostatically charging a fine spray of solution for highly efficient, homogenous and effective coatings of surfaces.
nanoYo Titanium Dioxyde - TiO2
• The nanoYo Titanium Dioxide photocatalyst has been found to be more effective than any other antibacterial agent, because the photocatalytic reaction works even when there are cells covering the surface and while the bacteria are actively propagating.
• Kills and decomposes viruses, fungus, bacteria’s and molds
• Disinfections by titanium oxide is three times stronger than chlorine, and 1.5 times stronger than ozone.
• Decomposes and removes substances that produce smells and stains on materials and surfaces, like Carbonmonoxide, Nox, Ammonia
• Hydrophilic and coated surfaces become anti-static, UV resistant and hence reduces deposits of dust, industrial pollutants and grime
• Gives a strong protective coating on surfaces
• Effects are long lasting after its application
Nanoyo Application at THE DIAMOND building (Suruhanjaya Tenaga)
Air-Assisted Electrostatic Spraying
• ESS offers products with air-assisted, electrostatic sprayers to serve the agricultural, sanitization and industrial markets. The sprayers can effectively apply most common chemicals, pesticides, disinfectants and additives; providing you with a better coverage than a conventional sprayer or fogger.
• The air-assisted electrostatic sprayers produce droplets 900 times smaller than those produced by conventional or hydraulic sprayers. These tiny droplets are given an electrical charge and they are carried deep into the plant canopy in a turbulent air-stream to coat all of the plant surfaces. The “wrap around” effect causes the spray to cling to the surface rather than being blown past the target, drifting away or falling to the ground.